What strikes your fancy...?

Hello and Happy New Year!!  It's been awhile since I've last posted and I wanted to keep you all updated on what's new.

Well...I just created a new facebook page called "The Fancy Frock."


I cordially invite you to become a fan and "LIKE" my new page
The Fancy Frock


You may already know that I LOVE Fashion and of course everything Fancy!!!  I decided that  "The Fancy Frock" would be the perfect place to share fabulous finds with other fashion forward moms with stylish kids.  It would also give me the opportunity to become more upclose and personal with my fans.

My other mission for this page is to highlight WAHM's (work-at-home-moms) with small businesses and to create a fun, interactive community where moms can talk about fashion, motherhood, health, beauty, lifestyle and so much more!!!!

I am not exactly sure what I will be posting on this new page but let's learn, connect and have fun together!  Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Cheers to 2012,
Lea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment