Do you fancy your FANNY...?

I can't say much about my FANNY these days because I seriously haven't looked at mine in last year or so.(As long as my hubby still fancies it. Then I guess, that is all that matters..right? lol)

With life just getting crazier, I am sad to admit that I have put daily exercise on the back burner.  Thank goodness, I eat healthy 80% of the time or things would really be out of control!!

Anyhow, it's now the beginning of the year.  For the first two months of the new year, you will see endless posterboards about weightloss, informercials about getting in shape and how to discover the "New You". 

Oh, boy.  Realistically, I don't have two hours to devote to the gym or be on a crazy diet regimen.

I decided to commit to making healthier choices everyday.(Quite doable.)  Hoping diet and exercise will eventually fall into place.  Goodbye chocolate peanut butter balls, PoppyCock popcorn and scrumptious holiday treats.  Until we meet again next year.

Back to my daily serving of Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea in the mornings and preparing clean meals from Ellie Krieger's cookbook "The Food We Crave."


I made several meals from this cookbook throughout my pregnancy until now. 
My family loves it!
P.S. I wouldn't be fancy if I didn't have cream with my tea. 
I use sugar free, french vanilla by Nestle Coffee-Mate. YUM!

Check out these two new "Fab Fitness Finds"...

1) My hubby bought me a new "Fitbit" Tracker for Christmas which I haven't hooked up yet.  I was introduced to this savvy gadget by my lovely niece, Krissy.(I will update on this later, when in actual use.)

2) The "Bobble"...is a eco-friendly water bottle with a built in water purifier system.(equivalent to two months use or at least 250 liter bottles)  Suprisingly good, despite that I am a water snob.  My sister, Christine and I discovered this "winner" at Old Navy. Runs about $9.00.


I got my "Fitbit" in plum.
My "Bobble" is magenta pink/small 13oz.

 Cheers to Fabulous FIT Fannies!!!

Xo,
Lea

*If you have some "Fab Fitness Finds" that you would like to share, please email me at theprincessrose@cox.net. Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment