Fancy This

I was first introduced to the brand Naartjie Kids at a local consignment event, Trunk Treasures about two years ago.  I remember purchasing two beautiful tops for my daughter.  To my amazement, even after several washes the garments held their shape and barely faded.  I was hooked.  Once she outgrew them, I bought a few more pieces from the actual store and was floored with the quality once again.

Brief description: Naartjie Kids is a children's clothing company that specializes in playful, vibrant and kid-friendly garments for kids ages 0-10.

Let's back track...

About a little over a week ago, I purchased more gorgeous pieces on their online store.  When I received my package, I was like a kid in a candy shop.  I even pulled my husband aside to show him each garment piece by piece but he was the least bit excited.

With his lack of enthusment, sparked inspiration.  I needed to somehow share "Fabulous Fashion Finds" like these, with other Mommies.  It was in that one moment, "The Fancy Frock" came to life.


Lined meow spot smocked corduroy pants in Creme. 

I adore the smocking on the waist and the ruffled tulle trimmed accents.

Embroidered netting trimmed dreamy giraffe top in Creme. 

The soft, whimsical hues and hint of sparkle makes this top so magical. 


If you think Naartjie Kids may fit your child's lifestyle.  You've got to check them out to believe it.  I am telling you ladies, this brand does not disappoint.  The quality and attention to detail is exquisite.  It literally makes my heart sing.

Xo,
Lea

*If you have some "Fabulous Fashion Finds" for children that you would like to share, please email me at theprincessrose@cox.net.  You may be chosen to be featured in a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment