Define Your Style

Everyone has there own style whether if you know yours or not.  It can come out either in your wardrobe, home interiors or the elements you choose to surround yourself in.  If you still have no idea what it could be. Try to observe what you gravitate to when you shop and ask yourself, "What defines my style?"

I  believe my wardrobe is primarily filled with classic staples.  I am mostly drawn to neutral colored garments but not afraid to play with vibrant colors.  I classify my style as Modern Chic.(I must admit, I LOVE a lot of everything.)  From modern edge looks to extra girly, frilly frocks.

Especially as a stay at home mom on the go, I try to stick to basic silhouettes that work for my body and lifestyle.  I then create different looks by using accessories.

Accessories are my ultimate WEAKNESS.(Hmm...Who would've guessed that? lol)  I can blog all day about them.  Whatever your style may be, remember to have fun with your wardrobe and mix it up!

Now let's get to the good stuff.  These are "Five Fabulous Fashion Finds" I picked up in the past couple of months that I absolutely LOVE and enjoy!  Each piece is a reflection of me. They are all versatile and can transition from season to season.

1) Black Leather Gun Metal Mesh Cross-over Sling that can interchange in to a night time clutch by BCBG Max Azira-$140.00

Oh....when I saw this bag, it was love at first sight.
 I wore it all around the store before I even purchased it.  It was meant to be.

2) Soft Grey Spotted Pattern Light-weight Scarf by Vera Wang from Kohls-$15.00 


Score buy.
I wanted to replace my grey leopard printed scarf (retired) from the previous year.

3) Neutral Fabric Leopard Printed Ballerina Flats by LUXE Steve Madden-$55.00(got them for just under $30!)


So adorable I couldn't leave them at the store.
The best part is they were an additional 30% off and
I got to also use my $10.00 off DSW Rewards!
(I will talk about couponing in another blog.)

4) Grey Sparkle Beaded Hoops by Old Navy-$8.00


I can never pass up a cute pair of earrings.
I am a total earring girl and rarely wear necklaces unless they are extra long.


 5) Amber Tortoise Shell Square Framed 70's Glam Sunglasses by Nina Ricci-Birthday Gift..Yippee


I am not much of a brand/label snob when it comes to clothing
but I do indulge in designer sunglasses and handbags.

Hope you enjoyed my Five~Fabulous Fashion Finds!

Xo,
Lea

*If you would like to share some Fabulous Fashion Finds, please email me at theprincessrose@cox.net.  I may feature them in a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment